Photobucket

Monday, April 20, 2009

we had known each other since Feb 8 2009. Its more than 2 months and i am delighted that i had known u. Remember that wen the 1st time i saw u, i wanted to know u and not only know u...i want to befriend with you. Feb 8 2009 made us talk to each other, all thanks to Thomas. as usual, magic is my bridge to get close to you. But u seems to not enjoy magic but u choose to support me a lot and help me. Balloons are your favourite now and i hope u will continue to maximize ur balloons talent and don gif up. I will get u into alpha plus and u will become a creative balloonist. Days after days, i spend much more time with u den all of my frends and i did not regret it at all, even though, i haf no confidence to see u. Because, the ans is getting near and i m very scare. I will not get used to it if i didnt walk xiaobai wif u at nite and i had already get used to u and ur character. I may not know u longer den him but i remb everiting that we had gone thru, be it the happiiness, the sadness, the quarrels and the sweetness. I yearn to brim back my caring self to u but i had no confidence already, my confidence level is dying, i m scare to lose u, but i like u even more than last time. i hope ur heart don leave me, don fade away. i wish u would love mi the way i love u. I m realising my mistakes again and again and i m changing, because of u...i m willing to change and i don wanto be a stubborn Norvin again.

i reli hope my efforts don gone to waste.
i still wan u to gif mii tissue to wipe my face wen i haf oil.
I still wan u to tell mii not to eat soo fast wen i m hungry.
I still wan u to help mii tidy my collar wen it seems not in order.
I still wan u to help mii play my facebook wen i m busi.
I stil wan u to tell mii not to gif up in my magic.
I still wan u to tidy up my magic props.
I still wan u to gif mii inspirations in my magic.
I still wan u to acc mii in my rehearsal.
I still wan u to worry abt mii wen i m havin troubles.

I wanto be ur clown everiiday, to make u happii everiday, everi hr, everi min and everi sec. I wanto be ur entertainer wen u are sad. I wanto be ur listening ear wen u had someting to tell mi. I wanto lend u my shoulders wenever u want to. I wanto be ur punch bag wen u wanto rant. And lastly, i wanto be ur boyfriend be it now, future or nxt life.

my life totally change because of u and u made mii smile everiday, i never felt this way before and i cannot explain this feelings

i m loving u and i m sure my feelings will last very long because you are the gal that is soo special to me and is impossible to find, impossible to find.

May 20th 2009, leaving or staying ?

posted by XxNoRviNxX at Monday, April 20, 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

#mR nOrvin's prOfile
Photobucket
NORVIN ONG.
6th July 90
Christian-ed.
Chung Cheng Yishun.
1F'03 2F'04 3B'05 4B'06 5A'07.
Republic Poly
W36M
E36H
19 yrs old.

#lOves.<33
God.
bball.
vball.
lin jun jie!!!
jay chou!!!.
music.R&B!!!
chocolate.
lion dance.
carrom.
chinese chess
GANs family.
dolphin.
pool.
maths.
magic
ice cream.
NPCC!!.

#DeTest.
attitude problem.
bitter gourd.
critisize-zer.
vandalis-er.
hackers.
ppl hu look dw on others.
thick-skinned.

#wishliST.
+punky t-shirts.
+carrom board.
+a mountain bike
+b a camp instructor
+a acoustic guitar
+go to concert!!!
+a piano
+travel to VENICE!!!
+bball shoe.
+a pet turtle
+be a magician.
+jackets.most likly billabong.
+mp3.
+a bball.
+bb shorts.
+billabong bags.
+a comp.
+camera.
+new hp.
+jeans.
+billabong big pencil case.
+jj lin's foto card.
+learn piano scores.
+learn instruments.
+contact lens.
+b a CI nxt time.
+find my real princess.

#frieNds.
*_AgNes WaN
*_AiXiN
*_ALeX
*_BY2 !!!
*_BRyAn ChNg
*_BRyAn HoO
*_CChY-NpCC
*_CeLeStA
*_CeReLia
*_chAriSSa
*_CharLeeN
*_ChAi ChiN
*_CheNg ChiN
*_ChRiStiNe
*_ChOnG YaN
*_ChoYyiN
*_CoRiN
*_CoRRiNe
*_CrYsTaL
*_DoReeN & HuIYiNg
*_EdWaRd
*_EiLeeN GoH
*_ElAiNe
*_EliZaBeTh TaN
*_EliZaBeTh ToNg
*_EmiLy MoK
*_FaRiD
*_FeOn
*_FiOnA WooN
*_GlAdYs
*_GrAce
*_HoN Qi
*_HuI YaN
*_jaN
*_jaSLin
*_JaSmiNe TeO
*_JeNniFeR
*_JiALeR
*_JiA yaN
*_JiA Qi
*_JiNg Yi
*_JoAnnE
*_JoAn Tan
*_JoAn TanG
*_JoCeLyN(KHS)
*_JoLeNe LeE
*_KaiLiN
*_KaI XuN
*_KaI XuaN
*_chEnG KaI TiNg
*_Lee KaI TiNg
*_KaIyiNg
*_LyNN YaNg
*_MaNdY ChOO
*_MaNdY WeE (1)
*_MaNdY WeE (2)
*_MaRy
*_MeIfOnG
*_MeLLiSSA
*_MeLoDy
*_MerViN
*_MiNgKaI
*_MiN HuN
*_MiN Qi
*_NoeLLe's BlOgShOp
*_NoRLyn
*_PatRinE
*_PeArLyN(cChY)
*_PeArLyN Ho(KhS)
*_PeI ShI
*_RuI WeI
*_SaRaH
*_ShErrY
*_ShEryL
*_Shi TiNg
*_ShU ZheN
*_Si HuI
*_Si JiE
*_SiTi
*_SiNg PoH
*_TheA
*_TiAn YuAn
*_TriCiA
*_TzE WeI
*_vaNeSSa KiAnG
*_VicTor
*_VicToriA
*_ViViAn
*_QiAn LinG
*_QuEEniE
*_WaN PiNg
*_XuNLiN
*_YaN JiNg
*_YaN TiNg
*_YeE LiNg
*_YeEmAy
*_Ye WeN
*_YiLinG
*_YonG HaN
*_YueYinG
*_YvOnNe TaY
*_YvOnNe(CcHy)
*_XinYi
*_ZheN Yu
*_ZiXian

#GanS famiLy.
*_AdEvA Nu Er
*_AmAnDa Tan MeIx MeIx
*_AmAnDa Har MeIx MeIx
*_AnnE MeIx MeIx
*_BeiLiNg MeIx MeIx
*_ChEn YaN JiE JiE
*_ClArLyNn MeIx MeIx
*_cLaRiCe MeIx MeIx
*_ElyN nIeCe
*_EriNa MeIx MeIx
*_GrAce MeIx MeIx
*_Hui YiNG MeIx MeIx
*_JiAhUi MeIx MeIx
*_JeNiN MeIx MeIx
*_JeSnY MeIx MeIx
*_JiNg WeN MeIx MeIx
*_JoCeLyN MeIx MeIx
*_MeLaNiE MeIx MeIx
*_MiChEllE MeIx MeIx
*_MiChaL NeIcE
*_PriSciLLa MeIx MeIx
*_PeI YiNg SuN Nu
*_RoNgHeR MeIx MeIx
*_ShAwN DiDi
*_ShIHuI MeIx MeIx
*_ShUhUi MeIx MeIx
*_SiN ReN MeIx MeiX
*_TaBiThA MeIx MeIx
*_ViViAn MeIx MeIx
*_WeI KiaT DiDi
*_WeN HuI MeIx MeIx
*_XiNgYi MeIx MeIx
*_XiNYi MeIx MeIx
*_XiNYuN MeIx MeIx
*_XuE LiNg MeIx MeIx
*_YaNgJin MeIx MeIx
*_Yi LuAn MeIx MeIx

#RP-W36M.
*_W36M
*_AlAn
*_AuDreY
*_AzzY
*_EmiLY TeE
*_KaH YeN
*_KiMbErLy
*_KiMJiO
*_LiSa
*_LiYaNa
*_VaLeRiE
*_YiNg YiNg

#RP-E36H.
*_mAbLe
*_NeRiSsA
*_WeI YaNg
*_ShArLiNi
*_ShArON
*_yeOw ChOnG

#MaGiCiAns.
*_LIU QIAN !!!
*_AlPhA pLus MaGic
*_MaGiC IG
*_TWCC blog
*_AmArliNa
*_AmY
*_BaO Fa
*_DyLaN
*_ErIc ZhaNg
*_FaBiAn (Dealer)
*_GAbriEl
*_GuRu
*_JiaLiN
*_JeRemY PeI
*_JeRemY SooN
*_PaUL
*_ReBeCCa
*_XuEYiNg
*_yaNCheN
*_YiLiN

#ApLuS.
*_ELyN
*_SerEnE

#eVanGeliteS.
*_ALiCia
*_BaO ZhEn
*_CAsSaNdRa
*_ClAriSSA
*_DeNisE
*_HuiLi
*_JoEl
*_LauRa
*_TrIciA
*_VicKy
*_WeI XiAnG
*_WaN YaN

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]